We are taking extra steps to ensure your property is safe from CORONAVIRUS.
We have introduced several safety measures within the property to keep all our guests and staff safe. These changes are designed to give you peace of mind and allow you to relax and enjoy your stay at Auchendennan Farm.
We wish to continue giving our guests full confidence in our already high standards of operation, including changeovers, cleaning and guest engagement. We shall be following the cleaning guidelines established by industry body Association of Scottish Self Caterers and you may view these here.
We have introduced the following enhanced measures:
• Bookings & payments are taken online – no contact
• We operate a self service check in – no contact (All keys are sanitized between changeovers)
• Contact staff by phone or email, during office hours (10m – 4pm) during your stay
• Shared facilities are no longer available to prevent cross contamination.
• Hand sanitizer at front doors
• On the morning of departure, we ask that guests strip beds and place linen and towels in the white bag provided.
• Please Ventilate your property during your stay and when departing by opening windows.
• Logs removed available on request
• Contactless check out – please leave keys in the outside of the door so we know you have left.
VISITORS ON SITE:
We understand you may wish to invite friends and family to visit during your stay, please follow up to date Scottish Government Guidelines regarding gatherings of persons, the changing guidelines can be found on the Scottish Government Website:
To accommodate these new stringent processes, we have changed our check in times from 4pm to 5pm and check out time is now 10am unless otherwise arranged.